Recruitment is an excellent career option for life after military because:
- There are no extensive or expensive academic requirements.
- Sourcing and Recruiting skills are not MOS/AFSC dependent.
- Training can be completed from remote locations with marginal internet connectivity.
- Skills gained on the job are highly marketable, transferable and adaptable to other industries.
- The profession has a very high resilience in a changing global environment.
- It is great for spouses located outside CONUS because job duties can be conducted remotely from a home office setting or other virtual settings.